BOOK DETAILS

Time Trigger

Time Trigger

by Alberto Pupo

ASIN: B06VVFHC57

Publisher Alberto Pupo

Published in Science Fiction & Fantasy/Fantasy, Literature & Fiction/Contemporary, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Literature & Fiction

Are you an AUTHOR? Click here to include your books on BookDaily.com

Book Description

The year is 2474 and humanity still have not learned to love one another. Things are strange in that we have discovered that time is flexible. Time can easily be controlled with the blink of an eye. 10% of the population is born with this gift; Connor Walker is born with this gift. He is currently the employee of the Network a single massive entity that controls all media in 2474. Unhappy with this Connor is searching for a time trigger. This is an event within the time line that will help him alter the future and be rid of The Network once and for all.

Sample Chapter

Someone speaks to me, or maybe it is that voice inside my head speaking to me in French? This is the beginning of something special or something great. My ego often tells me to think highly of myself, but I am nothing special. I am only a time traveler (at least this is what I like to think myself as). Time is very easy to control, ever since I was a child it has been easy for me. Maybe I am a Time Lord like that Doctor character from some ancient pop culture program.

The year is 2474 and humanity still has not learned to love one another. Things are strange in that we have discovered that time is flexible. Time can easily be controlled with the blink of an eye. 10% of the population is born with this gift; the other 90% have to learn and bust their asses to achieve what we the 10% can do in our sleep. As for me… I don‘t believe we should be teaching one this gift, it is dangerous and can get you killed. However, I do believe for those of us born with this gift that should always keep our birthright. However, with this power comes great responsibility (Where have I heard that before?).

Continues...

Excerpted from "Time Trigger" by Alberto Pupo. Copyright © 2017 by Alberto Pupo. Excerpted by permission. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher. Excerpts are provided solely for the personal use of visitors to this web site.
Thanks for reading!

Join BookDaily now and receive featured titles to sample for free by email.
Reading a book excerpt is the best way to evaluate it before you spend your time or money.

Just enter your email address and password below to get started:

  
  

Your email address is safe with us. Privacy policy
By clicking ”Get Started“ you agree to the Terms of Use. All fields are required

Instant Bonus: Get immediate access to a daily updated listing of free ebooks from Amazon when you confirm your account!

Author Profile

Alberto Pupo

Alberto Pupo

Born and raised in Miami Florida but currently residing in Frederick Maryland with my wife, three kids, and a monster of a Black Lab.

View full Profile of Alberto Pupo

Amazon Reviews

TOP FIVE TITLES