We invite you to set up a free author account on BookDaily to promote your book to our readers. BookDaily introduces authors to new readers by providing a sample chapter from the author's books. Just yesterday, 10,150 sample chapters were sent to our readers by email. Plus we'll send you a link to get your free copy of our special report, “The Self-Published Author's Guide to Book Marketing on BookDaily”.
It only takes a few minutes to set up your account and you'll see your books next to those by best-selling authors on BookDaily.com, just waiting to be discovered by new readers!
Join the growing community of authors who use BookDaily as a tool in developing their online promotional strategies. A free BookDaily author account allows you to:
- Post the first chapter of any of your books for reader review
- Post your biography and photo
- Include a link to your website or your blog for new traffic and SEO value
- Load video about your book
- Receive a regular author marketing newsletter from thought leaders in digital book marketing
- Promote your work with our free widget, press release information, and more
- Additional promotional opportunities are available for a modest cost with no long-term commitment
If you have already begun promoting your book online, the chances are very good that you already have everything you need and it should only take a few minutes. We'll walk you through the following steps to make it easy:
- Set up account name and password
- Verify your email address
- Load your bio, picture and videos
- Add your sample chapter
- Begin promoting!