We invite you to set up a free author account on BookDaily to promote your book to our readers. BookDaily introduces authors to new readers by providing a sample chapter from the author's books. Just yesterday, 22,830 sample chapters were sent to our readers by email.
It only takes a few minutes to set up your account and you'll see your books next to those by best-selling authors on BookDaily.com, just waiting to be discovered by new readers!
Join the growing community of authors who use BookDaily as a tool in developing their online promotional strategies. A free BookDaily author account allows you to:
- Post the first chapter of any of your books for reader review
- Post your biography and photo
- Include a link to your website or your blog for new traffic and SEO value
- Load video about your book
- Receive a regular author marketing newsletter from thought leaders in digital book marketing
- Promote your work with our free widget, press release information, and more
- Free Bonus: Receive a free copy of our ebook, “Online Marketing for Authors”, loaded with online marketing information
If you have already begun promoting your book online, the chances are very good that you already have everything you need and it should only take a few minutes. We'll walk you through the following steps to make it easy:
- Set up account name and password
- Verify your email address
- Load your bio, picture and videos
- Add your sample chapter
- Begin promoting!