CONNECT WITH OTHER AUTHORS
Would you like to share your book marketing or publishing expertise almost 10,000 authors, agents, and publishing industry insiders in the BookDaily Author Community? We'd love to have you contribute to the BookDaily Author blog!
Submissions must be related to a particular aspect of book marketing, ebook sales, self-publishing, or author promotion. We especially love posts that are geared towards up and coming authors. We will respond to all submissions and if your article is selected, the Author Team will let you know personally via email.
• Fresh take on book marketing/publishing that serves to teach other authors.
• Well-written, intriguing, and clear.
• 700-word maximum. Exceptions can be made for articles that are comprehensive and concise.
• BookDaily reserves the right to edit your content as we see fit and update in the future for accuracy.
HOW TO SUBMIT A POST
1. Log into your www.BookDaily.com account
2. Click on the "Support Tickets" icon
3. Select the "Submit a Ticket" button
4. Choose the "Contribute To The BookDaily Author Blog" category field.
5. Enter your article’s title in the subject field.
6. Type your author name, author bio, website/social media information, and then attach your article in a MS Word or Adobe pdf file.
7. Click "Send Request."
WANT TO SHARE THIS TIP? TWEET THIS:
🐦CLICK TO TWEET🐦 Do You Want To Write For @BookDailycom? #Authortip #bookpromotion #amwriting www.bookdaily.com/authorresource/blog/post/2039360