Ever wondered how to get featured in the BookDaily Author newsletter? The Featured Author of the Day newsletter allows authors to create buzz about their books by sharing the inside scoop on their characters, a new series, or a unique writing process while letting the BookDaily community get to know you a little better.
To be considered for inclusion in the Featured Author of the Day newsletter, you must have an active enrollment in the Emerging Author program. SPACES ARE LIMITED AND FILLED BY TENURE. If you are not a BookDaily Emerging Author yet, then click on the “Promote my book” icon across from your book here to get started today!
Here’s how to apply to be a featured author of the day:
1. Log into your www.BookDaily.com account
2. Click on the "Support Tickets" icon
3. Select the "Submit a Ticket" button
4. Choose the "Featured Author of the Day Submission" category
5. Enter your Author Name in the "Subject" and be sure to include your link to your BookDaily author profile in the message
6. Click "Send Request" to submit your application.
Still have questions or having trouble? Drop us a line in the Help Desk section of your account and we will work together to make it right.
WANT TO SHARE THIS TIP? TWEET THIS:
🐦CLICK TO TWEET🐦 Want to be Today's @BookDailycom Featured Author? Submissions Open! www.bookdaily.com/authorresource/blog/post/1999096 #bookpromotion #amwriting #authorschat